Admission on Merit Only
Eligibility for Admission
- The Sem- I Honours examination shall be open to a candidate who has passed, not less than one academic year previously in any of the following examinations.
- Senior Secondary Certificate Part II examination of PSEB, CBSE, ICSE.
- Any other examination recognised by the University as equivalent to any of the examination.
- The eligibility condition for admission to BA Honours Schools in English Sem- I according to the GNDU is 50 percent marks in aggregate and 50 percent marks in English.
- Special weightage for proficiency in English on the basis of test & interview, subject to fulfillment of other minimum conditions.